WHAT WE DO
- Guidance on how to navigate the critical inflection points a young company faces: funding, launches, pivots, leadership changes, business expansion, and crisis.
- How to get people to care about your company; when and how to build a marketing operation that builds your company’s brand and creates industry awareness.
- Direction on the creation of important company information including: investor decks, Board reports, media communications, messaging and competitive positioning, other marketing content.
- Executive coaching and preparation for presentations and interviews.
- Access to a premier ecosystem of venture capital, marketing and communications (PR, digital, advertising) resources, and other industry experts and specialists in Silicon Valley and on the East Coast.
- CEO mentoring and leadership support.
- Currently advising CEO and COO of a NY-based start-up in the identity verification space on how to position itself and approach its Series A round.
- Guiding a female Founder and CEO on how to launch her Germany-based start-up in the US in the incredibly crowded HR/performance management market.
- Direction on company positioning, market opportunity and value proposition in white paper and investor decks for B2B start-up seeking funding.
- Advice on communication of sensitive information to constituents of a NY-based non-profit.
- Currently facilitating introductions to a select few venture capital firms for a NY-based start-up’s Series A initiative
- Long-time advisor to CEO of SF-based cybersecurity company dealing with assorted funding, media, marketing and Board-level issues.
- Mentor to CEO of B2C consumer internet start-up, focused on funding strategy and business expansion.
- SaaS and Cloud Platforms
- Workforce/Performance Management
- Adtech/Marketing Tech
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Analytics, Data Tech and Infrastructure
Agencies and Consultancies
- Public Relations
- Specialty (IT, Business)
- Travel and Lifestyle